Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Today’s business environment makes it imperative that the dynamic infrastructure requirements align with your business needs. eJAmerica’s Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) deliver end-to-end, effective and reliable solutions that can transform your business operations.
- Higher IT infrastructure spends with reduced budgets
- Lack of transparency in infrastructure managed services
- Service management integration within a multi- sourced IT environment
- Inability to effectively respond to the changing infrastructure environment
- Latency in information access and reduced reliability and scalability due to multiple locations across the globe
Case Study# 1 Large Retailer
Client – A leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under multiple brands. Client’s products are available for purchase in more than 90 countries. Client has approximately 135,000 employees and operates 3,000+ stores worldwide, of which 2,000+ are located in the U.S.
Challenge – Client has multiple datacenters across the United States. Client faced high operating costs because of datacenter’s distributed nature. They also faced difficulties in scaling up a distributed team. Their existing resourcing solution was contractually inflexible and meant significant costs and delays whenever there was a change in business requirements.
Our Solution – Setup a lean consolidated team that worked as a single unit covering all the datacenters in scope. We were brought in late and had to be very agile & flexible to scale up the distributed team in a short timeframe. Our team was designed to provide standard services across all datacenters spread across the United States in a cost effective & transparent way.
Results – Short Time to Market (<1 month). ~50% reduction in TCO for the services in scope. Standardized operational process with improved tracking of metrics & SLAs. Effective feedback loop to quickly incorporate changes and lessons learnt. Transparent governance with collaborative performance monitoring and management along with the Client.
What EJ Provides
- EJ’ IT Infrastructure Services, aligned to your business metrics through our state of the art engagement model, provide you with superior service delivery. These are delivered by leveraging EJANGAR’ Centers of Excellence (CoE), proprietary automation and innovation frameworks, and EJANGAR’ proven Global Delivery Model and Full-Services-Play synergy.
- With “right shoring,” we help you enhance business performance, improve margins, align technology with business priorities, reduce costs, improve service speed and flexibility, and achieve long-term success.
- Our complete spectrum of infrastructure outsourcing services help you build and manage a highly available, reliable IT infrastructure that is capable of meeting the dynamic needs of your businesses in a multi-sourcing scenario. Our offerings are based on the assess, build, manage and transform framework.
We offer the following range of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing and Management Services:
- IT Service Desk
- Data Center Management Services
- End-User Computing Services
- Application Management Services
- Converged Network Services
- Managed Security Services
- Enterprise System Management
- IT Service Management
Transformation SolutionsTransformation Solutions
- With emerging trends and technologies such as cloud computing and an on-demand IT environment, organizations seek consolidation, standardization and rationalization. Our transformation offerings and solutions transform your IT environment from the current “as-is” state to the target “to-be” state leveraging an analytics -led transformation framework. These solutions provide elasticity and optimize costs toward an efficient and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Predictable and standardized processes
- On-demand environment solutions to meet the dynamic business needs
- Transparent infrastructure solutions that reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO) with various tools and automation frameworks
- Multi-sourced environment expertise to manage suppliers by assuring SLAs
- Singular accountability for business performance with an Integrated Service Delivery Model (ISDM)
- Enterprise-wide transformation framework that helps you achieve the “to-be” state from an “as-is” state
- Continual improvement and innovation frameworks that leverage Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and Lean Six Sigma
- Banking and Financial Services
- Energy, Resources and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- High Tech
- Media and Information Services
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Travel, Transportation and Hospitality