Dispatch Workforce: 24×7 On-Demand, SLA-Driven Smart Hands Field Services
eJAmerica provides managed workforce services delivering On-Demand Talent-as-a-Service. Today’s top organizations need talented resources with specialized skills in order to complete projects utilizing the latest technologies. For many organizations – the skillset needed for a project today – are different from the skillsets needed on a project tomorrow. This presents an obvious staffing challenge to organizations needing highly specialized resources temporarily – or intermittently, as opposed to onboarding another new employee. This is where our Managed Workforce saves the day with our On-Demand Talent-as-a-Service platform.
Leverage eJAmerica On-Demand Workforce for any project in which your internal resources are unavailable, or you need assistance augmenting the capabilities of your internal resources with additional skillsets. eJAmerica excels at helping you manage projects which require complex global support coverage. eJAmerica’s Smart Hands offer flexible packages, allowing you to work on a time and material basis or a fixed price per scope, depending on the specific needs of your project. This flexibility is combined with the assurance of our strong SLA levels which range from 4-Hour Onsite Labor & Parts to standardized NBD resolutions. Talk to eJAmerica today and customize the end-to-end warranty maintenance package that is right for your organization.
Today’s business environment makes it imperative that the dynamic infrastructure requirements align with your business needs. eJAmerica’s Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) deliver end-to-end, useful, and reliable solutions that can transform your business operations.
- Higher IT infrastructure spends with reduced budgets
- Lack of transparency in support managed services
- Service management integration within a multi-sourced IT environment
- Inability to effectively respond to the changing infrastructure environment
- Latency in information access and reduced reliability and scalability due to multiple locations across the globe
Case Study# 1 Large Retailer
Client – A leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under multiple brands. The client’s products are available for purchase in more than 90 countries. The client has approximately 135,000 employees and operates 3,000+ stores worldwide, of which 2,000+ are located in the U.S.
Challenge – Client has multiple datacenters across the United States. Client faced high operating costs because of datacenter’s distributed nature. They also faced difficulties in scaling up a distributed team. Their existing resourcing solution was contractually inflexible and meant significant costs and delays whenever there was a change in business requirements.
Our Solution – Setup a lean consolidated team that worked as a single unit covering all the datacenters in scope. We were brought in late and had to be very agile & flexible to scale up the distributed team in a short timeframe. Our team was designed to provide standard services across all data centers spread across the United States in a cost-effective & transparent way.
Results – Short Time to Market (<1 month). ~50% reduction in TCO for the services in scope. Standardized operational process with improved tracking of metrics & SLAs. Effective feedback loop to quickly incorporate changes and lessons learnt. Transparent governance with collaborative performance monitoring and management along with the Client.
What EJ Provides
- EJ’ IT Infrastructure Services, aligned to your business metrics through our state of the art engagement model, provide you with excellent service delivery. These are delivered by leveraging EJANGAR’ Centers of Excellence (CoE), proprietary automation and innovation frameworks, and EJANGAR’s proven Global Delivery Model and Full-Services-Play synergy.
- With “right shoring,” we help you enhance business performance, improve margins, align technology with business priorities, reduce costs, improve service speed and flexibility, and achieve long-term success.
- Our complete spectrum of infrastructure outsourcing services helps you build and manage a highly available, reliable IT infrastructure that is capable of meeting the dynamic needs of your businesses in a multi-sourcing scenario. Our offerings are based on the assess, build, manage, and transform framework.
We offer the following range of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing and Management Services:
- Data Center Smart-hands Services
- End-User Computing Field Services
- Converged Network Field Services
- Managed Security Forensics Services
- Enterprise System Implementation/ Racking & Stacking
- IT Project Management
Transformation SolutionsTransformation Solutions
- With emerging trends and technologies such as cloud computing and an on-demand IT environment, organizations seek consolidation, standardization, and rationalization. Our transformation offerings and solutions transform your IT environment from the current “as-is” state to the target “to-be” state leveraging analytics -led transformation framework. These solutions provide elasticity and optimize costs toward an efficient and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Predictable and standardized processes
- On-demand environment solutions to meet the dynamic business needs
- Transparent infrastructure solutions that reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO) with various tools and automation frameworks
- Multi-sourced environment expertise to manage suppliers by assuring SLAs
- Singular accountability for business performance with an Integrated Service Delivery Model (ISDM)
- Enterprise-wide transformation framework that helps you achieve the “to-be” state from an “as-is” state
- Continual improvement and innovation frameworks that leverage Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and Lean Six Sigma
- Banking and Financial Services
- Energy, Resources, and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- High Tech
- Media and Information Services
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Travel, Transportation, and Hospitality