eJAmerica can offer a variety of services related to SAP. Some examples include:
- Implementation: Assist clients in the installation and configuration of SAP software, as well as the customization of the software to meet the client’s specific business needs.
- Integration: connecting SAP software with other systems and applications within the client’s IT infrastructure.
- Upgrade and Migration: helping clients upgrade to the latest version of SAP software or migrating to new platforms or infrastructure.
- Maintenance and Support: Provide ongoing maintenance and support for SAP software, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Consulting: providing expert advice and guidance on how to best use and optimize SAP software to meet the client’s business objectives.
- Training: training clients on how to use SAP software, including end-user training and administrator training.
- Outsourcing: handling all or part of a client’s SAP environment management and support to provide more efficient IT services.
Case Study (Spectrum Brands)
Client – A global consumer products company offering an expanding portfolio of leading brands. Client is a leading supplier of consumer batteries, residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware, plumbing, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, personal insect repellents, and auto care products. Client’s products are sold by the world’s top 25 retailers and are available in more than one million stores in approximately 160 countries.
Challenge – Client experienced rapid growth over the past few years through mergers and acquisitions. This resulted in a spaghetti of IT solutions with multiple ERP products and instances across the globe. A complex global coverage need with local language support requirement, and a history of past failures in implementing a unified solution, put the client in a difficult spot. Lack of standardized business processes across business lines and geographies led to inefficiencies, high operating costs, reduced visibility, reduced agility, and decreased adaptability to evolving business demand. The complexity was further increased because of multiple vendors and disparate/redundant IT teams across businesses.
Our Solution – Provided an experienced and proven consulting team that led the development and implementation of strategic and tactical solutions to address the challenges. Helped the client in devising a global SAP ERP solution and led the phased rollout of the platform in several business lines and across multiple countries. Involved local language customization for China, Mexico, Canada and USA. Agile and flexible team that constantly adapted to ever changing business demand resulting from rapid growth.
Results – A successful large-scale implementation of SAP based global ERP Solution. Integration of disparate IT teams from various business lines. Rationalization of ERP products and instances. Projected cost savings of ~29M? annually for the company. Standardized operational process across various business lines and improved efficiencies globally.
Client Feedback –
“Great support, love the fact that eJAmerica has been there for us for 2+ years, we have extended our engagement due to the exceptional service provided” – LeeAnn McLaughlin Basing, Director, Locks Global Sourcing