The nonprofit, government, and higher education sectors play a significant role in the global economy—and in the lives and livelihoods of people around the world. eJ combines the best of our private-sector expertise—including our experience working with companies to address sustainability challenges—with a deep understanding of the social and public sectors to effect lasting change and achieve enduring results for our clients.
We work with bold, ambitious leaders who are not satisfied with the status quo and are eager for change to realize their economic and social goals.
Public sector organizations are facing a range of challenges – such as complex mission requirements, high expectations of citizen service levels, rapid technology changes, and increased budget pressures. Our mission is to help public sector organizations address these challenges and transform, innovate, and optimize to build tomorrow’s government. We bring commercial best practices and industry solutions to suit specific requirements in different regions/countries, and renowned execution capabilities to deliver measurable value with predictability.
Our social and public sector clients work with us to develop new ways to address issues from education to economic development to sustainability, and they see results on all fronts.
- Public sector and government: We work with bold, ambitious leaders who are not satisfied with the status quo and are eager for change to realize their economic and social goals.
- Economic development: eJ partners with cutting-edge, global organizations that support entrepreneurship in emerging markets to help scale local businesses, create jobs, and ultimately combat global poverty.
- Primary and secondary education: Our commitment to helping transform education is at the forefront of eJ’s social sector involvement.
- Higher education: eJ has experience helping leading academic institutions set and advance their strategies and improve operations.
- Sustainability and corporate responsibility: We help our clients integrate sustainability considerations into the heart of their decisions and strategies to create long-term competitive advantage.
- eJ Principals both with global organizations firm-wide and with organizations at the local level. We expect many of these partnerships to be multi-year, multi-faceted relationships that deliver substantial and enduring improvements.